Monday, November 26, 2012

In a nutshell

I'm back after a whirlwind 4-day weekend with friends and family. I remember the days in college when I used to get a full week off for Thanksgiving break (thank you, Liberty University!). It was awesome. Unfortunately, those days are fast coming to an end. I'm glad I at least got Thursday and Friday off because some people didn't. I did my best to make the most of my long weekend!
Here's my weekend in a nutshell.

I drove to Tristan's house on Wednesday after my clinical and we spent the evening playing Wii Sing It, painting our toes, and playing Scrabble. On Thanksgiving Day, Tristan and I got up and ran 7 miles in the morning. Then we all went to Tristan's grandmother's house for dinner, where we watched football and I ate till I was ready to burst. Tristan, Riley, and I had a makeover night and a sleepover that night. I love those girls!

On Friday I drove to Lynchburg and spent the rest of the weekend with my brother Kyle. We went out to eat at Red Lobster, rented movies, and hung out with friends all weekend. On Sunday, my mom and Leslie drove in and we went out to lunch with them. Then, all too soon, I had to drive back to Lynchburg. :( The weekend flew by!

Time off always seems so short, and time at work always seems so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment