Saturday, May 18, 2013

Bloggy Update

I haven't updated my blog in awhile, not because nothing is happening in my life, but because SO much is happening all at once!

A couple major updates:

1) I'm done with physical therapy school! I graduated on May 11th.

2) I got a job! I'll be working at a skilled nursing facility here in Richmond.

3) My sister Leslie had her baby! My niece was born on May 10th and weighed 6 pounds, 2 ounces. Her name is Lilli. Pictures will be posted later!

4) I moved to a new apartment. It's a townhouse in the West End and I love it!

5) I've bought some new furniture and decorations for my apartment that I'm really excited about!

I'll probably do separate blog posts on some of these topics once I upload pictures. I just wanted to give a quick update on what's been going on around here!

1 comment: