Friday, March 7, 2014

Five Friday Faves

1. I get a day off from work!!!

2. Flavored Water.
Right now, I'm loving Sparkling Ice flavored water (I love the Pomegranate Blueberry and Kiwi Strawberry), Propel flavored water (my favorites are Peach and Black Cherry), and Aquafina (I like the Wild Berry and Raspberry). I stock up on whatever brand is on sale!

3. Dark chocolate.
Yesterday I went to the grocery store and spent $30 just on flavored water and dark chocolate. It's an obsession. I really like the 70-72% dark chocolate. Private Selections, Lindt, and Godiva are all good brands.

4. Duck Dynasty.
A&E
I started watching re-runs week and although I've never been interested in this show before, I was sucked in. I love the crazy antics of this family, especially Uncle Si and Jase. Some of my favorite moments: Uncle Si making a treasure hunt for the grandkids, Phil and Miss Kay trying to figure out how to watch a movie and text, and the guys taking a photo for Bass Pro shops.

5. Urban Decay: Naked 3 Palette.
Urban Decay
I've been using this eye shadow for a week and so far I love it! There are so many great neutral shades with brown or pink tones. A lot of them are shimmery, but a few are more toned down, so it works for any occasion. I love having lots of options. I can't wait to try out all the colors in different combinations to discover my go-to shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment