Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Things I'm loving so far in 2020

I haven't done one of these posts in awhile, but I am seriously loving so many new things right now!

First of all, I got a robot vacuum for Christmas and it's the greatest thing. I hate vacuuming, but now my Cori vacuums daily for me!
Next up, I am loving this Califia cold brew iced coffee! Now that I've been eating healthier, I can't stand super sugary iced coffee like I used to. I like this one because it's not too sweet, but still delicious!
Flavored sparkling water. This is still an obsession but I've progressed to drinks that are less sweet. My current favorite is Bubly. My favorite flavors are blackberry, strawberry, raspberry, and grapefruit.
I randomly found these cheese puffs at Big Lots one day (of all places!) They are so cheesy and delicious, way better than cheetos! I'm addicted! (So much for healthy eating).

I got this Benefit make-up set at Sephora and I'm loving the Hoopla bronzer, both blushes (but especially Dream Rush), and the highlighter! I also love the tiny cases, perfect for traveling!
This Garnier Fructis Avocado hair mask smells so good and leaves my hair feeling soft, silky, and healthy. I use it at least once a week as a conditioner and I love it!

Last but not least, on the days when I don't drink my iced coffee but instead order from Starbucks, is there anything greater than the Starbucks app? It's a great joy in life to order ahead, pull in to the store 5 minutes later, and skip the line to get my drink that's waiting for me on the counter. I always feel so privileged that I don't have to wait in line, haha! Did I mention that there's now a Starbucks 3 minutes away? Dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment