Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Waiting

I've been pretty productive the past few weeks. I've applied for jobs, moved into my new apartment, started a new clinical, registered for the PT boards, and applied to graduate. I'm ready to graduate, get a job, find a more permanent apartment, and move on to the next step in life!

But I can't yet. I have to wait.

I have to wait to hear back from managers. I have to schedule interviews. I have to wait to see if I get any job offers. I have to wait until I get a job before I can choose an apartment. It's frustrating having to wait and being so unsure of the future! I don't know where I'll be working or where I'll be living 3 months from now. That seems like an incredibly short period of time, yet so much needs to happen between now and then!

I'm trying to learn to trust and be patient while I wait. I'm doing all I can- filling out applications, sending off my resume, and scheduling interviews. Now I just have to see what happens. It's hard not to know what the future holds, but I know I'm in God's hands, and that has to be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment