Friday, May 23, 2014

Four Food Faves

Why do my favorite things always seem to involve food? I really do love food way too much, but I'm also trying to eat healthier, so these are my favorite healthy food options right now.

1. Honeycrisp Apples. This is my favorite kind of apple. Like it's name suggests, it's crisp. and sweet. and pretty much the perfect apple. I like to cut it in slices and sprinkle with cinnamon.
2. Luna Bars. This is my go-to snack when I'm in a rush. They taste as delicious as a candy bar, but they're healthier. My favorite flavors are Nutz Over Chocolate, Caramel Nut Brownie, Chocolate Peppermint Stick, and Peanut Honey Pretzel.
3. Craisin Salad. I've started eating this for lunch on a daily basis. I used to hate salad, but I LOVE this one. I buy a bag of salad and add chicken, shredded cheese, feta cheese, craisins, and sometimes bacon. Then I add my favorite raspberry vinaigrette dressing.
4. Tiramisu cups. I love tiramisu! These are a good dessert for someone trying to eat healthy but still satisfy their sweet tooth. They're rich and satisfying, but less than 200 calories each.
On another note, even though I'm trying to eat healthier, I'm failing miserably!

No comments:

Post a Comment