Sunday, October 3, 2010

Creativity and Glee

This weekend I took the time to decorate some cards for my friends. I'm not very artistically inclined, so I got most of my ideas from a book I have called "The ABC's of Creative Lettering". Here's a picture of two of the cards I designed:
I also started watching the first season of Glee this weekend, and I'm addicted! It's such an interesting show and the musical numbers are fantastic! I kind of cheated and watched an episode of the current season, because I wanted to see the episode with Britney Spears. I thought Heather Morris (aka Brittany) did an awesome job of performing Britney's songs. She even looked remarkably similar to the real Britney! Of course, Lea Michele (aka Rachel) was amazing as always, too.

Besides that, I've spent a lot of time studying this weekend in preparation for next week, which my class has already dubbed "hell week". We have three tests next week, the first of which is the dreaded Neuro exam. I also have my first skills check this Friday, which will involve getting patients in and out of bed and into wheelchairs. Seems like a no-brainer, but there's actually a lot of little things to remember. Plus, the session is going to be recorded and I'll be graded on it. It's a lot of pressure.

1 comment: