Friday, January 27, 2012

Costa Rica: Recreation Days

We had two recreation days while we were in Costa Rica. The first day we went to the Poas volcano and then to a waterfall.
 Me and Bettina at Poas
 The Poas Volcano
Audrey, me, and Kelly

The waterfall was really cool because we could swim in the river and swim behind the falls. There were two waterfalls. One was so powerful that it felt like a hurricane when you stood in the pool at its base. I love the water, so this was one of my favorite parts of the trip.
On our second recreation day, we went on a canopy tour and got to ride the ziplines!

2 comments:

  1. All the posts about your trip are so cool!!! I am so happy that you go to go and help so many people who really needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat Waterfall! Reminds me of when we rappelled down waterfalls (:

    ReplyDelete