Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Colorado Adventures

My mom and I took a road trip to Colorado Springs. Here are some highlights from our trip!

Garden of the Gods  This was probably my favorite place in Colorado Springs. It's free, the scenery is gorgeous, and there's a few short hiking trails where you can climb up on the rocks. I got some of my favorite pictures here.


Pike's Peak  I've always wanted to hike Pike's Peak. Except we didn't hike, we drove up to the top. But the scenery was still gorgeous. It's hard to capture it, because we were in awe going around every bend. There were such amazing views of the Rockies and the photos really don't do it justice! (PS. I was glad I brought my coat. It's cold at 14,115 feet!)

North Cheyenne Canyon  The next day, we took a little drive through North Cheyenne Canyon. There was no one around, so we were able to stop in the road to take pictures!

Also fun to see in Colorado Springs: Adventures in Odyssey and the Olympic Training Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment