Friday, December 19, 2014

Flipside

By far, my favorite place to eat in Nashville was Flipside!
Flipside is a restaurant that serves chicken with different toppings. Each entree is a thinly pounded breaded chicken breast, and they have about 15 variations of toppings. My mom got the Popeye, which is spinach, tomato, and mozzarella with balsamic drizzle. I got the Memphis, which is bacon, cheddar, and BBQ sauce. There were so many good options, it was hard to decide! I'm a somewhat picky eater, and usually only like one or two chicken dishes on a menu (usually because the majority of dishes are either spicy or contain mushrooms -yuck!), but there were so many at Flipside that I wanted to try!
My mom and I split our meals so we could try both kinds. I loved them both! The restaurant itself was really unique and had a retro feel to it. I loved it! It can be a little hard to spot from the road, but this was a hidden gem. It was so different and delicious!
Another fun thing: they had trivia cards at each table. Then we noticed that they had a trivia question on the chalkboard, and if you answered correctly, you got a free dessert. My mom and I ended up getting a free cookie for dessert. :)

This place was so unique, with a cool atmosphere and delicious food. I also thought it was pretty healthy compared to a lot of restaurants. I will definitely come back if I'm ever in Nashville again!

No comments:

Post a Comment