Friday, August 27, 2010

Grad school must-haves

These are some of the things (aka foods) that get me through the day:


McDonald's frappe- These things are just so good. They're the perfect combination of coffee, sugar, and whipped cream. And there's no crunched ice left in the bottom of the cup- it's perfectly blended all the way through. Delicious on a hot summer day.





French vanilla creamer- When I do make coffee myself (which is often, because I can't afford to buy it every day, even from McDonald's) it tastes so much better with a shot of french vanilla creamer. This is my favorite flavor of Coffee-mate that I've tried so far, but I want to try the peppermint mocha and creme brulee, too.








Diet Coke- Notice the trend here? I need lots of caffeine to make it through a day of PT school. Luckily Diet Coke has zero calories, so I can drink a can without any worries. I bring Diet Coke with me to class for lunch and it's a great pick-me-up for my afternoon classes.







Grapes- It may sound ridiculous, but grapes are the perfect snack for a long day of studying. They fill me up so I don't have to pack tons of other snacks, and they're so juicy and yummy. Plus, I feel good about eating a serving of fruit every day!







Hahaha- just kidding about this last one!

No comments:

Post a Comment