Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thoughts on Inception

I saw Inception a few nights ago, and it was one of those rare movies that is a cinematic work of art- complex and unpredictable, with an intelligent story and brilliant acting. It makes you think and question things even days after you've watched it. I don't want to give too much away, but it revolves around secrets, dreams, and the birth of ideas. It raises some interesting philosophical questions- it makes you question reality and ponder what makes something "real". It also stars Leonardo DiCaprio, who I consider to be one of the best actors of our time, and it's directed by Christopher Nolan, who directed another cinematic masterpiece- The Dark Knight. Needless to say, I think this movie is a must-see!

Just for fun, here are some of my thoughts during the movie:

1. I'm so confused!
2. Wow, there are a lot of layers to this story.
3. When's the damn bus going to fall in the water?
4. They better show his children's faces eventually.
5. The top is going to fall. It has to fall! Crap.

This movie was the highlight of my week! Other than that, I'm still rolling through anatomy. The last day of new material is tomorrow, then I have the weekend to study (including Monday, which is a day off), Tuesday is a review day, and Wednesday is the final!

No comments:

Post a Comment