Monday, September 20, 2010

When Monday morning comes around...

After an awesome weekend, it's hard to get back into that "study zone". Sigh.

First, the good part! I had such a great time with Tristan and Emily this weekend. Tristan was supposed to come visit me in Richmond, but she had to dog-sit on Saturday, so I decided to drive to Harrisonburg instead. It doesn't matter what we do when we get together, we always have a great time.

Some of the highlights from this weekend:

Tristan and I went to Ross where I found a really cute dress that we decided looked like something Taylor Swift would wear. So I had to get boots to go with my Taylor Swift dress to complete the look. Then Tristan had to get boots to go with one of her dresses so she could have a Taylor Swift outfit. (We're both obsessed with T.Swift- I think we watched her new music video "Mine" and listened to "I'm only me when I'm with you" about a dozen times this weekend). We're both going to wear our outfits the next time we get together!


When Emily got back into town on Saturday night, the three of us decided to make a music video to Katy Perry's "Waking up in Vegas". We wore party dresses and did outrageous hair and make-up. Then we set up a gambling table, complete with money and dice, and lip-synced the lyrics. For the last scene, we decided to jump into the pool after-hours.

We made delicious mint brownies. (Ok, Emily made them. Tristan and I just ate them. But it was my idea!) We just pressed Andes mints into the top of the brownies before we baked them, so there was a layer of chocolate and mint on the top. They were so good!

But now it's Monday and back to classes. I miss my weekend already.

No comments:

Post a Comment