Sunday, April 3, 2011

My weekend in a few words

  • Spent the weekend at Tristan's.
  • Got to see her and Leslie.
  • Went shopping at Target.
  • Ate lunch at Panera.
  • Got long islands at dinner.
  • Drank a little too much.
  • Vowed not to drink again for awhile.
  • Watched "Say Yes to the Dress".
  • Played Dutch Blitz.
I felt sad when I left today, because Leslie and Tristan are two of my favorite people, and I won't get to see them again for awhile. But I'm so thankful I got to take this weekend-long break from school and hang out with some of my besties, because that was exactly what I needed!

2 comments:

  1. I know Leslie doesn't like that picture, but I love it. Miss you already

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you could have cropped me out then, I wouldn't have cared.

    ReplyDelete