Monday, October 10, 2011

Blah

I'm in that part of the semester where everything is just blah. The days drag on: test after test, long hours studying, long days in class. Blah. So I haven't written anything in awhile because there's really been nothing to say. I'm afraid if I attempt to write anything, all that will spew forth will be words relating to orthopedics, pediatrics, or biomechanics. And no one wants to read that- not even me!

Anyway, the bright spot in a rather long and boring week was that my dad and brother came to visit this weekend! I love my family and I wish I saw them more often. The only thing that sucked was that I had to study for a test, but we still took some time to enjoy the last of the warm weather. We played frisbee golf and pool, and went out to eat a lot. Bud was on a mission to find the best burger in Richmond, so we went to Cafe 821 one day, and Carytown Burgers the next.

On Saturday morning, Bud and I went for a 6 mile run, and it turned into quite an adventure! First, we ran alongside a 5K that was taking place that morning. It was kind of funny because we ran past the finsh line and kept right on going! Then we ran by a parade and there were tons of people lining the sidewalk, so we had to weave in and out of the crowd. After being sick this week and not running at all, I was glad I could still do 6 miles. I want to get over my cough and cold so I can get back into my workout routine again!

No comments:

Post a Comment