Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Life is only what you make it

I finally feel like I have a little bit of a break from school. I took a test yesterday (Monday) and my next test isn't until next Friday, so I can breathe for a little bit. I still have tons to get done, but nothing overwhelming right at this moment, so I'm thankful for that. For the past two weeks, I have been tired and stressed all the time, and it's not fun.

I decided I need to make some changes to make my life more enjoyable and less stressful. First of all, I need to take my classes more seriously. I need to stop procrastinating and get assignments done earlier. Along with this, I need to stop wasting so much time during the day- especially time wasted on the computer. Secondly, I need to go to bed earlier so that I'm not so tired all the time. Thirdly, I'd like to make time to read my Bible and exercise every day.

For now, I'm going to start working on these goals:
  1. Computer- limit to 1 hour a day.
  2. Study- 1 hour a day (more than that on weekends).
  3. Go to bed by 10pm.
This is just a starting point for me to get more organized and be more productive. Once I'm consistently achieving these goals, I'll set some more ambitious goals. Maybe I'll start doing monthly goals- there's always something to work on!

1 comment:

  1. Such a good idea! i always feel like there are SO many things I need to be doing better, but it's more important to just start with what is in front of you and, once accomplished, focus on adding something else ;)

    ReplyDelete