Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Home Stretch

One more final to go! I can't believe this semester is almost over. I was looking over my old tests today to study for finals, and I was struck by how much I've learned this semester. Now the stuff at the beginning of the semester seems so easy! I remember when terms like rostral, caudal, ataxia, and nystagmus seemed confusing, but now it's like second nature. Someone asks a question, and it's natural to respond with anatomical and neurological terms. We've come so far!

Today has been non-stop kinesiology studying. I never knew gait could be so complicated. Heel strike, flat foot, midstance, heel off, toe off.... here we go.... almost done!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I know the feeling. It's neat to see how much I've learned over the semester. Just wish it was over already!

    ReplyDelete