Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lucky stars

Wow. All my grades are in, and I got all A's! I can't believe it. There are at least 3 classes where I didn't think I'd be able to get an A, but I worked really hard to bring my grade up. I ended up getting just what I needed, so I feel really lucky. But really, my grades were due to working my butt off the entire semester.

I'm excited about my grades, but all I need to have in this PT program is a B average. So it's not important to have the highest grades. What I'm really excited about is the fact that I've proven to myself that I can do this. I can learn this material, even if it seems impossible at first. I can work hard and bring up my grade. Some people think Liberty is a joke, but I think I got a great education there. Now I'm at the best PT school in Virginia and I'm doing well in all my classes. It makes me feel validated. I realized today that I'm going to be able to graduate as a Doctor of Physical Therapy. It's just going to take another 2 1/2 years and a lot of hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment