Friday, June 15, 2012

Fellowship

I've finally been able to start going to my small group church Bible study again. I hadn't been for over a month due to tests and projects and other school-related obligations. Man, I forgot how good it is to have fellowship with other Christians! It absolutely lifts my spirits and encourages me and helps me see the big picture when I'm bogged down by all the tiny details of life. I love the people in my small group. They all love God and strive to live for him. There are many different viewpoints and opinions among people in my small group- and I love it because it gives me new perspectives!  Yet even though we may differ on certain topics, we all have the same heart for Jesus and that's what's important. My small group has been a wonderful blessing in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment