Saturday, June 9, 2012

MTT

This was my second week running with the Marathon Training Team (MTT). It's been really fun running with a group. I like it better than I thought I would! Sometimes when I run by myself I end up slowing down without even realizing it, but running with other people forces me to keep pace with them. I feel like I'm running faster and better. It's also been fun meeting people and getting some fun insights from running veterans. I love to talk about all things running!
 Smiles after six miles!
Running continues to challenge me and grow me. It's never easy. But today when I was running I was thinking about how far I've come. Last year at this time I couldn't even run three miles! Today six miles at a 9:00-9:30 pace felt comfortable. I'm excited to see where running will take me and to find out what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment