Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Matched

I finally found out where all my final clinical sites will be!

I will be at:
1. UVA hospital in Charlottesville for acute/inpatient rehab.
2. MFA in Roanoke for long term care rehab.
3. Retreat Hospital in Richmond for outpatient wound care.

I'm excited that I'm going to get a good variety of clinical experiences. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get Sheltering Arms inpatient/outpatient neuro for the last rotation (it was my top choice), but I think wound care will be a really cool skill to have when I graduate.

I'm glad that all the guessing and stressing is OVER. I finally know where I'll be for the next 9 months! I'm also extremely thankful that I didn't get bumped! I'm praying that I'll have a good clinical experience and learn a lot at each of my three sites. I can hardly believe I'm starting my last year of grad school!

No comments:

Post a Comment