Thursday, January 31, 2013

Songs in my head

Here's what I've been loving lately on the radio:

Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia
You know how there are some songs that you like, but then you see the music video and it's so lame you don't like it anymore? This isn't one of those- I thought the music video was cool and it made me like this song even more.

It's Time - Imagine Dragons
I like this new band- they remind me of Daughtry a little bit. I want to check out more of their stuff! I read the bio on their website to find out where they came from. Apparently their band had a grassroots following and the song It's Time ended up being their breakthrough hit.

A Team - Ed Sheeran
I only know of Ed Sheeran because he sang a duet with Taylor Swift on her cd RED ("Everything Has Changed" - one of my faves!). I hear that he's been popular in Europe for a while but his songs (which have been out for years) are just now being played in the US as "new" songs. This song is rather depressing, but kind of hauntingly beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment