Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Getting into a groove

As grad school continues, I've developed a basic routine:

6am: Wake up
6:15-7:15 Take a shower, eat breakfast, DRINK COFFEE, put on my scrubs, pack my lunch, and generally get ready for school
7:25-7:45 Catch a bus to MCV campus
8-10 Gross Anatomy lecture
10-12 Gross Anatomy lab
12:30-1pm Eat lunch
1-2 Study at the student center
2-4 Go back to lab and review with the TA's for a couple hours
4:30-5:30 Work out at the gym
5:45-6:15 Take bus back to my apartment (on the bus ride home I review my notecards with the muscles for that day)
6:30 Eat dinner
7-10 Study some more. Check my e-mail and facebook. Sometimes go for an evening run.
10/10:30 Bed

There you have it- the exciting life of a grad school student. Basically I'm spending more time in school/lab/studying then I ever have before in my life. It's a good thing I like this stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun to me! I'll be doin the same grind here in about a month and a half. Ah, academia!

    ReplyDelete