Monday, July 19, 2010

My Best Friends

I realized today that it's been awhile since I posted pictures on my blog. I also never blogged about the wonderful 4th of July weekend I had with some of my best friends! So even though it was 3 weeks ago, I'm going to post these pictures now. Better late than never, right?


We went to B-Dubs...


...and the beach!

To my "soulmates":
I miss you all so much! I love how when we all get together we can laugh about anything and everything! And we can do anything or nothing and still have fun. I love that we will drive two hours just to spend a couple of hours together. I sometimes think that the distance makes us better friends because we treasure the time we do have together that much more, however I would give anything to see all of you more often! I love each of you and am so glad I met you and that we all became friends. I hope we stay in touch through the years to come no matter where life takes us!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, way to make your Soulmate emotional! I love you too and am so very blessed to have you, Becky, and Emily in my life. I can't say that, that summer was perfect-it was definitely far from it. But I do know that meeting you and Becky was the best thing about that summer for me.
    It's kind of crazy to think it's only been about two years or so but it feels like I've known you my whole life. And I wouldn't change it for anything. You guys are my best friends and it's amazing that despite all of the distances and differences between us, we still make each other a priority.
    I definitely agree that the distance has only strengthened our friendships. I miss you all the time and always look forward to getting together. As for staying in touch throughout the years? Well 1, we're opening that bar. 2. We're moving to Richmond. and 3. You couldn't get rid of me even if you tried. <3

    ReplyDelete