Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pumpkin Treats

This fall I've been obsessed with all things pumpkin. There's something about pumpkin foods that just screams "Fall!" Everyone raves about the pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks, but there are many other seasonal pumpkin foods that are just as delicious. Here are some of my favorites this year:
Pepperidge Farms Pumpkin Spice bread

PET Pumpkin spice nog


Private Selections Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream- soooo delicious!

I'd never tried Pumpkin Pie poptarts until this year, but they're pretty good.

Dairy Queen's pumpkin pie blizzard. I've decided I love pumpkin ice cream.

Pumpkin roll with cream cheese filling
Other yummy pumpkin treats I've tried this fall:
-Pumpkin pie cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory
-Pumpkin frozen yogurt from Sweet Frog
-Kelly's mom's homemade pumpkin bread

Surprisingly, I haven't had any pumpkin pie yet this Fall. Maybe tomorrow for Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment