Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Productivity

I was pretty productive today. I woke up at 8am even though I hadn't set an alarm! That allowed me to get a lot done in the morning. I'm having a murder mystery dinner party at my house tomorrow night, so I had to get ready for it. I cleaned all the bathrooms, did all the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, and put up some decorations for the party. Then I went to class. After class, I discovered that the yearbook staff was giving away free popcorn, cotton candy, and pizza in front of DeMoss- so I got lunch for free!

In the afternoon, I went to look at bridesmaid dresses with De and Niki (for De's wedding). I picked out the dress I wanted, but I'm waiting to buy it until I've saved up some money. David's Bridal has amazing dresses! All five of the bridesmaids are getting different styles of dresses, but the same color. Niki and I both picked out the styles we liked, so it was a very productive trip!

When I got back to my house, Leslie had put up more decorations and done the rest of the cleaning (vacuuming and dusting). Thank God for an amazing sister! Leslie had also bought some craft supplies to make graduation cards for our friends at JMU. So I made a card for my friends Tristan and Emily. I grabbed a sandwich for dinner, then Leslie and I did the shopping for the party food. We're having shish kabobs, burgers, virgin coladas, fruit punch, and lots of fruit. I can't wait for the party tomorrow night! The theme is "Lethal Luau".

No comments:

Post a Comment