Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tennis

Ah, the bliss of being done with college! The only problem now is that boredom has a tendency to set in. I've been pretty lazy the past couple of days- staying up late, sleeping in til noon, and sitting on the couch watching movies and TV. However, I've also gotten the chance to be outside almost every day, and it is glorious to be able to enjoy the outdoors again rather than having to sit in a classroom!

Post-grad adventure #2: Re-discovering tennis
Yesterday and today I got to play tennis with Leslie and Tristan. I have always liked tennis, but hadn't played in quite awhile. I'd forgotten how much fun it is! It's such a good workout, but it doesn't feel like exercise. Today we practiced forehands, backhands, volleys, and a little bit of serving. We basically just hit it back and forth for fun because none of us are good enough to play a real game, but it's still a blast. I love that I'm getting the chance to play again, and I'm hoping that with a little practice I'll get a lot better!

No comments:

Post a Comment