Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tying up loose ends

Since yesterday was the beginning of a new month, I decided to tie up some loose ends and get some stuff done that I’d been putting off for awhile.

First on the agenda was laundry. I did about 3 loads of my own clothes, 2 of my brother’s (yes, I still do his laundry), and a load of towels. I did a lot of other cleaning and re-organizing in between the loads of laundry too.

The other item on my agenda was putting up pictures from my friend Niki’s birthday party. Her birthday was April 8th, and I still hadn’t put the pictures online yet. We had done an America’s Next Top Model theme for her party, so there were lots of pictures! I came up with the idea for an ANTM party one year and it was such a hit that we’ve used the theme two more times. For Niki’s party, we had 4 photo shoots- high school stereotypes, sugar and spice, vampires, and crime scene photos.

As I was putting the photos online, I started thinking about what other people would think when they saw these pictures. I mean, who has a birthday party where they dress up, pour blood over themselves, and take creepy pictures of it?!? (I’m referring to the crime scene photos). It’s kind of hilarious that we actually did that for a party- but it was a ton of fun, and the pictures turned out really cool, I think.

High school stereotypes: Preppy, nerd, goth, athlete


Crime scene: stabbed to death

2 comments:

  1. ANTM Parties are the BEST!!! I want to have one for my birthday *pouts* Promise me someday we'll do it again, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! It's the best party theme ever because it's different every time (as long as we don't run out of ideas!).

    ReplyDelete