Monday, November 22, 2010

Check!

I love checking stuff off a list. For me, it’s one of the most satisfying feelings in the world. I love it when I’m able to say “Check! I did that. I completed that task, and now I don’t have to worry about it any more.” So as the semester is winding to a close, and I get to check off more and more tests, quizzes, and projects, I’m almost in a state of euphoria. It just feels so great to look back and think that I accomplished all that. At the beginning of the semester, it seemed overwhelming, but now I’ve nearly made it through. I’m starting to believe that I can do this!

At the same time, I’m starting to get a little burnt out trying to get everything done. I have so much due at the end of the semester, and I’m so tired of studying all the time. Thank goodness Thanksgiving break is right around the corner. I’m flying home tomorrow and I can’t wait to see my family! Then just two more weeks of class and finals, and I'm done with the hardest semester of the DPT program (so I'm told- and I hope it's true!)

No comments:

Post a Comment