Monday, November 15, 2010

Recipe request

Ok, so back near the very beginning of my blog, I talked about how I basically rotate cooking among 5 meals (The meal wheel).... and well, not much has changed since then. Frankly, it's getting a little boring. Also, my roommates and I each cook one meal a week, and I'm running out of dinner options! So, if anyone has any good dinner ideas or easy recipes, please send them my way!

In return, here's one of my favorite dinner recipes:


Chicken Broccoli Cheese Braid
12 oz chopped chicken, cooked (I use more then this- like 3 or 4 chicken breasts)
1 cup broccoli, chopped (I use a whole bag)
4 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 t. Dill mix
1/4 t. salt
2 packages crescent rolls



1. Mix the first 6 ingredients. (You can also add red bell pepper and garlic, if desired).
2. Uncurl and roll out both packages of crescent rolls so that they form one huge rectangle on a cookie sheet or baking tray.
3. Place the broccoli chicken mixture in a strip down the center.
4. Cut the edges of the crescent roll rectangle into strips and fold strips over the broccoli mixture, twisting them and making them meet in the center.
5. Bake at 375* for 30 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you should check out one of my friend's blogs... she's been posting all the recepies she's been using and they all look really easy & really good...
    http://oriocookieworkingmomoftwo.blogspot.com/

    :D Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Those recipes look really yummy and don't seem too hard. I'll have to try some of them!!

    ReplyDelete