Monday, November 8, 2010

The conversation that led to the visit

This is how the conversation actually went down, that resulted in me having a fun weekend with Tristan instead of getting lots of studying done:

Tristan calls:
Tristan: So what are you doing this weekend?
Me: Well, I don't really have anything due this week, so I'm going to get ahead on lots of schoolwork! I'm going to start my Professional Aspects essays, and I'm going to start studying for Kines and Neuro, and there are some quizzes on Blackboard that I have to take... blah, blah, blah
Tristan: oh.
Me: Why? What are you doing this weekend?
Tristan: Well, I was thinking I could come visit you, but it sounds like you have a lot of work to do.
Me: ....
Me: Well, you know, I really don't have to get all that done this weekend. You should come!

I totally don't regret that decision at all.

2 comments:

  1. I love that we both randomly agreed it was the best thing for both of us. And I just got your card. Loved it. So thankful for you and your ability to put up with me! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I miss you guys and your randomness =)

    ReplyDelete