Friday, November 12, 2010

Top of the world

When I work out, I feel fantastic. So why is it the first thing to go when I get busy and stressed? I went to the gym today and ran two miles, then did some weight-lifting and crunches. I'm still on a high from all the endorphins. This has been the first time I've gone to the gym in a couple of weeks. I really wish I could motivate myself to work out more often, because I feel so great when I do!

I'm also feeling good because I've been keeping up with all my studying. Despite having two hard tests next week, I feel like I'm well on my way to being prepared for both of them. I've definitely been in the "study zone" this week. I hope it continues!

1 comment:

  1. yeah the post-workout feeling is great, I always feel like I can accomplish so much more homework after my Yoga class than I normally want to at that hour.

    ReplyDelete