Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Four tests and Final four

Despite my wonderful strategy, I've been kind of stressed out this week.  The first three tests were okay, but by the last one, the stress finally caught up to me. It just stinks that we had 4 tests in a one-week span. What's more, the last test could have been moved to Wednesday instead of Monday, but a few people voted to leave it on Monday, so the prof refused to change the test date. Everyone felt like they got screwed out of two extra study days and some people were really upset (including me!).

To top it all off, in the midst of my 6-hour study session on Sunday, I heard that VCU won their basketball game, which means that VCU made it to the Final Four for the first time ever! (They had never even made it to the Sweet Sixteen before). Richmond went crazy that night! People flooded the streets, music was blaring, and a couple of cars were definitely damaged from people jumping on the hood. It was pretty wild. I don't really like basketball that much, but it was hard not to get excited about it! Go VCU!

Here's a picture of me rocking the black and gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment