Tuesday, March 1, 2011

White hair, weekends, and whatnot

This weekend was fun. My classmates and I needed to do something to relax after a long week of studying. So I went out to eat 3 times this weekend with different groups of people. I probably shouldn’t have spent the money, but it was so worth it to hang out with everyone! Kelly was gone again this weekend, but Audrey and I have been hanging out a lot more. We worked out together this weekend and watched a movie and drank wine together one night. We’re hanging out more than we did last semester, which is nice because I need that roomie time!

I’ve also met some nice people at my church- Hannah, who is a nurse at Memorial Regional, and Erin and Katherine, who are teachers at local schools. I’ve been going to a young adult Bible study on Monday nights and it’s been a fun time of fellowship. I enjoy having some friends in Richmond that aren’t in the PT program and don’t know anything about it. Sometimes I just need a break from everything PT-related.

Now for some depressing news: I found a couple white hairs on my head over the past few days. Grad school must really be stressing me out if I’m getting white hair already!

No comments:

Post a Comment