Sunday, June 5, 2011

Waking Up in Vegas

This weekend I had some free time. Actually, I was kind of bored! (This rarely happens to me. I usually find something to occupy my time even when I have no plans.) Anyway, I decided to work on a project that I've put off for the entire school year because I knew it would take up a lot of time. I finally put together a music video that Tristan, Emily, and I recorded last Fall. It is by no means perfect, as I don't have advanced video editing equipment or any technical skills to speak of, but it still took me a while to splice and edit all the clips and to try to get it to match up as closely with the song as possible. Below is our video, to Katy Perry's "Waking Up in Vegas".

We always seem to come up with the craziest stuff when we get together! What better way to spend a Friday night than acting out a song and jumping in a freezing cold pool with our clothes on? It really was a lot of fun. It's not the first time Tristan and I have decided to make a music video, either. Our debut was a music video we did with Leslie to Kesha's song "Tik Tok". That one was quite hilarious as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment