Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wedding Week

I'm out of Richmond, but not quite home for the summer yet. This week I'll be in Lynchburg all week celebrating the upcoming marriage of my friends De and Doug. There is obviously a LOT that goes into planning a wedding, and when you're trying to plan it yourself to save money, you get your friends and family to help out! So this week I've been helping De with a bunch of little details for the wedding. We've gone shopping for picture frames, stuff to make bouquets, candles, and lingerie (ok, that last one's for their honeymoon). We've also printed out the wedding programs (which are so cute and ended up being really cheap!) and put together the gift bags for the bridesmaids. It's been a whirlwind of activities for sure. It makes me excited to think of planning for my wedding. Someday.

Tonight is the Bachelorette party! We're going to have a girls' night in, play games, have drinks, etc. I'm really excited for all the bridesmaids to get here so we can have some fun. I bought fun beads for all the bridesmaids and for De I bought a Bride-to-be sash along with a special martini glass. I even got a game called "Kiss the Hunk"-lol! We can also play Dirty Minds, some drinking games, and read some Girl Talk cards. I hope it's really fun! Pictures and details to come...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited and grateful you are here!!! I never would have made it through the week without you!!!

    ReplyDelete